4.08.2013

friend time.

we had lots of friend time this past week with our neighbors. we did so many fun things and had lots of good laughs. 

as i was collecting my pictures, our sd decided not to work, and i think i lost all of my pictures from my camera :( i think i remember what i had on there... lots of fun park pictures, and a few snapshots from the weekend. i'm crossing my fingers that they will be recovered, but i don't think it's going to happen. oh well, it could be worse, right?

kid's night at chik-fil-a 
~
purse shopping at macy's 
'c'mon! let's go try purses!'
 ~
 chocolate ice cream for all
~
 playdate
always snack time
~
 walking to the park

these cuties really enjoy their time with one another. it's so fun to watch them play <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!