11.07.2012

then & now.

i remember this time last year. i was really sad. it took me a good month and a half to start feeling 'normal' again and to not cry myself to sleep every night.

i was present, but i didn't feel present. i felt bad that i was not completely in the moment with lyla. my heart was broken. but i am thankful she was there to put a smile on my face.

i remember marco putting up the christmas decorations the day after halloween just to try to lift my spirits. i am so thankful for him and his positive cheery attitude.

i remember breaking lyla's first christmas ornament and balling my eyes out about it. that's how fragile my emotions were.

a year later i reflect, and there hasn't been a day that has gone by that i haven't thought about my sweet angel baby.

i know savio is a gift from him.

and now this year my heart is filled with joy, although there will always be that little ache for my angel.

i can't thank god enough for my sweet little savio and get enough snuggles and kisses.

i am trying to embrace each moment with him, because i know they grow too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!