6.13.2012

Surprise!!!!

We have a THIRD egg. This is not a joke, but I couldn't believe it either...

Puffin laid it yesterday during nap time. She does it so quietly and secretly. I don't know what she's up to, but this has got to stop. Now she really can't sit on all the eggs at once. At least she is preoccupied and no longer screams during the day though....this is good for me :)

I forgot to mention in this post that we always thought Puffin was a male, and called her Mr. Puffin...that is, until she laid her first egg. She proved us wrong. Then we had to get used to calling her Ms. Puffin, because obviously we were sure she was a girl. Now I don't know what she is trying to prove to us by laying THREE eggs in 2 weeks....I think she thinks she is a chicken perhaps, or she is striving to be one...mama hen is back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!