6.07.2012

San Antonio for the Weekend

Last weekend we decided to go to San Antonio for the weekend. Lyla's Nonna is staying with us for a few weeks, so we wanted to take her to some cool cities. San Antonio is unique because of the river walk. But, the highlight of the weekend for me was feeding the dolphins at Sea World. I love dolphins and have always wanted to interact with them up close. The fish we fed them made me want to barf, but I loved being so close to the dolphins. They are so smart and interact like dogs, it's weird. I think that was Lyla's favorite part of the weekend too :) Here are some fun pics:




Just call me the dolphin whisperer.

The riverwalk. We enjoyed our time there, but honestly it was way too hot outside for this prego mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!