10.18.2013

our trip to the midwest.

my mom and i took lyla and savio up to the midwest
to meet everyone that has not visited us in texas

we spent a week and a half of good time
catching up with everyone
there was lots of laughter
and the weather was great!

first we flew into indiana
then drove to illinois
stopping at my alma mater
after that we stayed in a few small towns 
to meet up with family and friends

then headed to chicago to meet up with more friends
and to watch my mom run her 5th
and my sister's 1st
marathon!

i tried to include as many family and friends' pictures
but i have a LARGE family
and it was just hard to get pictures
with everyone

it's the memories that count ;)





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!