i love anything peanut butter flavor, but these cookies are seriously the best. they are my favorite christmas cookies to make. i'm not sure why they are considered christmas cookies because you could definitely make them at any time of the year. but it's probably a good idea that we only make them at christmas time because they are hard to stay out of! this was my noni's recipe :) enjoy! let me know how they turn out if you make them.
2. add and mix in order: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt
3. then add 3 and a half cups of flour sifted
4. refrigerate for one hour.
5. in the meantime, preheat oven to 375 and unwrap two 10 oz bags of hershey kisses
6. after the hour, roll a spoon full of dough into a ball, then roll in white sugar and place on cookie sheet. bake for 10-12 mins. when cookies come out of oven, press a chocolate kiss in the middle.
*my oven is pretty hot and i like softer cookies, so i do 350 degrees for 8 to 10 mins*