10.22.2012

fall fun.

this weekend was such a fun fall weekend.
although we were missing cool weather.


we made taffy   apples with nana.


went to the pumpkin patch.








said 'hi' to all the animals.






took a pony ride and fed the ducks.



carved a pumpkin at nana and bambpa's and roasted the seeds.



lyla wasn't really into the pumpkin carving. 
too messy and slimy.


washing the car and driveway were much more appealing to her.


so the gutting was left to bambpa and 
the carving to babbo.


happy fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. what fun photos!! I fondly remember the fall festivities when my kids were little...and those beautiful Indian summer days...looks like that is what you had. good for you!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday blog hop! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! I love all the fall pictures!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!