8.16.2012

thoughts on christmas already.


i don't know what it is about july, but it made me start thinking about cool weather 
and christmas. 
maybe i'm sick of the heat and ready for a change. the thought of decorating for christmas gets me so excited. and the thought of having a 
new snuggly baby 
with us this year is so heart-warming. i have already started collecting a few gifts for the kidddos, and making some lists.


i know i just talked about living in the present, but one can daydream a little 
here and there about something exciting to come right?! I blame it on Pinterest. I see so many pins with such pretty Christmas things. How can
you not think about it?!


i'm even super excited about halloween this year. i think it will be so much 
fun with lyla. fall is my favorite time of the year. I
love all the pumpkins, and colors. I love when the leaves
change colors, although we are a little behind here in the south.
and i love the apple cider...mmmm....


then thinking about baking in a cool home and getting cozy in leggings,
sweaters, and slippers and decorating for christmas
just sounds so nice.



3 comments:

  1. great photos! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh this is so depressing to think that winter is right around the corner, but on the other hand, I totally agree and I can't wait to snuggle up in warm clothes and bake :) And of course, snuggle your new baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dreaming about fall and winter too! I cant wait for this summer to get over with already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!