SUPER DUPER YUMMY CHEW CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
I've discovered the secret to making chewy cookies....corn starch!
Here's the recipe:
3/4 cup unsalted butter, soft
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons corn starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cream butter and sugars together
3. Add in egg and vanilla
4. Stir in flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt
5. Finally add chocolate chips
6. Use tablespoon to scoop dough on to cookie sheets
7. Bake for about 8-10 minutes (I really did no more than 8)
8. Let stand a couple of minutes on cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack
9. Store in an air tight container
10. And try not to eat them all in one day :) It was hard, trust me!