7.25.2012

home tour: the kiddos' room

We have recently rearranged our house a bit in preparation for the new baby! Lyla scored a new bed, and loves it. Mama loves it too because now snuggling and reading are much more comfortable:)

bed:ikea
quilt:made by me using this tutorial, cut in half to fit a crib/toddler/twin bed

wall art:pinterest-inspired/made by me

crib/toddler bed:ikea
braided rug:home goods
chandelier:amazon

wall art:made by me, scrapbook paper framed in hobby lobby frames

curtains:made by me, fabric from hobby lobby

bookshelves:ikea picture frame shelves

abc/123 wall art:made by my friend Ellen

tissue paper pom poms:made by me using this tutorial and making my own variations

oval frame:thrifted
other frames: old ones laying around the house
take off the backs and repaint
'L' frame with burlap 

picture frames:home goods
roses:dried out from our rose garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!