6.28.2012

sweet moments.

Last night my sweet girl picked out her favorite book as of late.
'Good Night Moon' 
and then snuggled up with me to fall asleep.
 Hugging her securely, she fell  in to a deep sleep
 with my cheek on her forehead.
and my arms around her.
<3 
Pure Bliss.
Nothing else in the world meant a thing to me.
I had my perfect little miracle girl, breathing deep, in arms.
I was so happy to be snuggling her and feeling our sweet little boy moving in my belly.
I think for sure at that moment I was the happiest person on this earth.
Feeling so blessed.
These are the moments I live for. 
<3
I love that Lyla teaches me things every day.
 I really love being her mother.
I feel so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!