6.08.2012

Life in Pictures this Week

Swimming, sprinklers, family, cookouts, watermelon, popsicles, root beer floats, hammock time...loving these summer nights...

We eat our popsicles in the pool :)



The little sunglass thief with auntie.
**********
Our days have been filled with shopping, baking, and crafting. I'm in complete baby craft mode. Also working on room decoration...pics to come, stay tuned!
Check out all the fun material I got. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go into JoAnn's. Things to sew: quilt, bandana bibs, burp cloths, car toy bag, and pillows. Pics to come! I'm also crocheting a blanket, which will probably take me forever so it's a good thing I got started.

Sampling the cookie dough mmmmm

Playing at the mall.

And of course we had to keep it interesting here with the egg being laid. Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!