12.19.2013

random facts about me.

i need at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

target is the best store ever.

breakfast is my favorite meal.

i don't have a smartphone.

i really hate hand-washing dishes. i will do anything possible to avoid it.

i cannot stay awake for an entire movie most of the time.

i am married to my soul-mate.

i can't decide if i am a country or city girl. maybe a bit of both.

chocolate is my guilty pleasure, especially peanut butter m&m's.

fresh snow makes me happy. it's so magical and pretty!

i love thrift shopping of all sorts. vintage items are so cool.

i dislike putting on and taking off make-up.

fall is my favorite season. but i also really love summer, especially the beginning.

my hobbies are reading and sewing.

i could eat cereal at any time of the day.

80s music is awesome.

i wish i was more fluent in italian.

my favorite color is dark {mustard} yellow.

christmas time really is the best time of the year. i get so giddy when it arrives and sad when it leaves.

i love folding laundry, but hate putting it away.

i don't wear deodorant. and i don't smell (at least i don't think so).

i use to love scary movies, now i hate them.

i love onion and mushroom pizza.

i love to organize anything and everything.

i am a list maker. i may or may not have 45 different lists in my daily agenda book....

i sleep with my babies every night. i love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!