8.07.2012

baby registry must-haves.

Here are some of my favorite baby items I fell in love with....so for those of you about to have a baby or know someone who is about to have a baby, here are some ideas for what new moms may need!




1. The Belly Book- cutest pregnancy journal! So much room for everything you want to write about and take pics of :) I've only seen this book on Amazon.

2. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets- so big&soft, and light&airy. They last you much longer than infancy and can be used for multiple purposes. You can find them at BRU and Target.

3. Gund Baby Lovie- this is the sweetest lovie for your little one! Some friends of my parents got it for Lyla and I instantly fell in love with it, and so did Lyla. I have only seen them on Amazon or in some specialty monogram or baby stores around town. I got Lyla's monogrammed and love it and plan on doing it with baby marshmallow's too! I got him the giraffe :)

4. Pottery Barn Stroller Blanket- Another gift from a sweet mom when Lyla was in the NICU. Instant love again. It's the perfect size and softness and can get their name embroidered on it. It was so snuggly when we did kangaroo care, and will be going to preschool with her for nap time. Again I plan on getting the same one for the new baby.

5. Crib Soother- best thing I ever bought. We have the aquarium, and use it for every single nap and bed time. LIFE SAVER! I think BRU and Target sell them.

6. Cali Baby Wash & Shampoo- love this stuff! Can pretty much get at any store!

7. CJ's BUTTer- THE best diaper rash cream! All natural and super gentle for baby's bottom. And cloth diaper safe :) Only can get it on this site.

8. JJ Cole Bib- when it's time for food, these bibs are the best! They can be wiped down or rinsed off easily. Much faster than doing a load of laundry! You can buy them at BRU, Target, and Amazon.

9. Not pictured, but a must have for me....a baby wrap. I would recommend a moby for a new baby wearer to try out. Its soft and snuggly! You can get them at Target, BRU and Amazon, or also used.

Not into the wrap? Maybe you are more interested in a buckle carrier. In that case I would recommend an Ergo. You can find them at BRU, Amazon, or used.

10. Not pictured, but something worthwhile....an amber teething necklace. Lyla has this one from Inspired by Finn. 

**********

Here are a few things that I have always heard new moms talking about but have yet to try them...

1. Rock 'n Play- I've heard lots of good things about this...if you don't have a bassinet or swing, this could be a good substitute. Found at Target and BRU.

2. Sophie- this is supposedly THE best teether. We will find out ;) At BRU and Amazon.

3. Nosefrida- I know what you are thinking...this looks a little weird. But seriously, have heard nothing but good things about it. It apparently really gets the job done, and no you will not get a mouth full of boogers....gross


**********

I hope this helps some of you mamas/mamas-to-be or friends/relatives of mamas/mamas-to-be :)

What are your favorites/baby-must-haves?!

1 comment:

  1. We got the rock n play for our son and he loves it. Some of my friend's baby's even sleep in theirs! And you gotta love Sophie, she is great! My soon loves her as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!