6.26.2012

party prep.

In all honesty, the party prep began in March...that was because May and June were going to be so crazy for us. But I am going to start with Friday. My sister Lexi and my sweet friend/neighbor came over with her kids, who are also Lyla's friends, to help me bake.

breakfast with 'Lexi the clown' 
she was VERY entertaining for all of us ;)

auntie brought Lyla a surprise fish. she named him Apple <3 


popcorn/movie break




Aaaaand the cake.....
looks good right?! ....


womp womp.....the end result was not so good...

but, we still ate some and it was yummy! 
so that was a fail, but my neighbor is awesome and went home and made her amazing cake that turned out even better :)




after that disaster, we decided we needed a Target shopping trip and as you can see, Lyla did a little shopping of her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!